As the situation evolves, we will take other steps towards resuming activities in accordance with public health directives.
Montréal is going into maximum alert (red). Special measures for our sites and services will be announced soon. To learn more about the government of Québec’s alert system, visit Québec.ca.
Wearing a face covering is mandatory for people ages 10 and over in enclosed or partially enclosed public places.
Here is the status of municipal sites and services in LaSalle:
Status of municipal sites
L’Octogone library is partially open until November 23, 2020, due to new measures taken by the government. Contactless book loans are permitted, by reservation only. Returns and virtual services continue as usual. There is no access to bookshelves, work spaces or computer stations.
You must keep a physical distance of 2 metres and wear a face covering that covers both your nose and mouth at all times.
Organized activities are prohibited.
Contactless books loans schedule :
- Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Complexe aquatique Michel-Leduc (Aquadôme)
- The open swim and lap swim are opened, complying with all health measures. Check what you need to do to prepare to go there and the schedule.
Centre sportif Dollard-St-Laurent
Public skating starting October 13, 2020. Maximum 25 people on the rink at the same time (skaters rotated). Waiting area set up in the stands. Locker rooms not accessible.
Monday - Friday, 10 a.m. - 11 a.m.
Monday - Friday, 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday, 1:30 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Tennis and pickelball courts
- The tennis courts are open until November 1, 2020. Free practice for singles only. Check what you need to do to prepare to go there.
- The pickleball courts at Parc Lefebvre are closed.
Little skatepark at Parc Raymond
- Open for use.
Fritz-R.-Prévost athletics track
- The Fritz-R.-Prévost athletics track is open for use.
Neighbourhood parks and playgrounds
- Children’s playgrounds and play structures are open.
- The Borough’s 4 dog parks are open:
Parc des Rapides
Centre culturel et communautaire Henri-Lemieux
Open until November 1, for members only. Contact the horticultural societies for any questions you may have.
Status of municipal services
Before coming to this office, please consult the COVID-19 measures in place there.
Relaunch of LaSalle businesses
- The Chambre de commerce et d’industrie du Sud-Ouest de Montréal, in collaboration with the Borough of LaSalle, PME MTL Grand SudOuest and Desjardins - La Ruche, is launching a major campaign I Buy Local #passionlasalle to support the revitalization of LaSalle businesses.
- On May 4, LaSalle created a $200,000 Business recovery fund to provide local merchants with temporary, non-repayable financial assistance to support them when they reopen their businesses.