As the situation evolves, we will take other steps towards resuming activities in accordance with public health directives.
Montréal is into green alert. To learn more about the government of Québec’s alert system, visit Québec.ca.
Wearing a face covering is mandatory for people ages 10 and over in enclosed or partially enclosed public places.
On September 8, vaccine passport checks in recreational facilities for visitors 13 and over. Photo ID must be shown along with the VaxiCode. Visit the government of Québec’s Web site for more details.
Here is the status of municipal sites and services in LaSalle:
Status of municipal sites
The activities and services of the L’Octogone library will resume on Monday, May 17, 2021 at 2101, avenue Dollard (Place Newman shopping center) for the duration of the expansion work.
LaSalle residents will be invited to use this point of service until the end of 2023.
For full details on the relocation of services and work project at the L’Octogone library.
Complexe aquatique Michel-Leduc (Aquadôme)
Open for public swimming.
- Check what you need to do to prepare to go there and the schedule.
- You need to reserve online for public swim times.
Centre sportif Dollard-St-Laurent
The Centre sportif Dollard-St-Laurent is temporarily closed, due to the vaccination clinic.
Open starting September 18 for public skating and public hockey.
- Check what you need to do to prepare to go there. You need to reserve your place online.
Outdoor skating rinks
Tennis and pickelball courts
- The tennis courts are open.
Little skatepark at Parc Raymond
- Open. Individual practice depending on current health measures.
Fritz-R.-Prévost athletics track
- The Fritz-R.-Prévost athletics track is open.
Neighbourhood parks and playgrounds
- Children’s playgrounds and play structures are open.
The splash pads are closed.
All 7 pools are closed
*Please note that Parc Raymond pool is no longer open. A complete redevelopment of the park is planned.
- The Borough’s 4 dog parks are open:
Parc des Rapides
Status of municipal services
Before coming to this office, please consult the COVID-19 measures in place there.
Relaunch of LaSalle businesses
- The Chambre de commerce et d’industrie du Sud-Ouest de Montréal, in collaboration with the Borough of LaSalle, PME MTL Grand SudOuest and Desjardins - La Ruche, is launching a major campaign I Buy Local #passionlasalle to support the revitalization of LaSalle businesses.
- On May 4, LaSalle created a $200,000 Business recovery fund to provide local merchants with temporary, non-repayable financial assistance to support them when they reopen their businesses.