Further to the Government of Québec announcement on the planned gradual resumption of commercial activities as of Monday, May 25, 2020, the borough is providing this information resource to its merchants.
Guides to assist you in reopening your business
- Read the article COVID-19: Preparing to re-open your business to learn more about the conditions for reopening, to access CNESST resources for businesses and to consult our partners’ resources.
- Read the guide 5 étapes pour préparer sa réouverture provided by Détail Formation [French only]
You can download the printable poster on hygiene rules and display it on the door of your business.
For more information on the support offered to businesses or to be added to the distribution list for communications, contact Pierre Boudreault, the borough’s Economic Development Commissioner, by phone (514 240-0636) or by email ([email protected]).
Stay in touch with the commercial development corporation SDC Côte-des-Neiges and the merchants’ association Biz NDG for information and updates on commercial activities in their respective neighbourhoods.
Financial support programs and measures
- Webpage on Montréal’s measures to support local businesses.
- Read our article on the COVID-19 local emergency fund to support economic development that the borough has set up.
- A free hygiene guide for your employees created by Détail Formation (French only)
- CNESST toolkit for the retail sector
- Coronavirus tips from the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety
- Détail Formation website (French only)
- COVID-19: Information and tools for merchants (PME-MTL)
Public health corridors for pedestrians
Public health corridors have been created on several commercial arteries to allow pedestrians to maintain 2 m distancing between themselves and people lining up outside of stores. View the list of the demarcated sections.