Redevelopment operations on Rue Saint-Antoine may impact your everyday activities. Find out everything you need to know.
Construction site update
Get the latest updates on the construction site and what the city is doing to mitigate its impacts.
Redevelopment work on the street will be paused in mid-November, and operations will resume in the spring before being completed in early summer 2024.
Between now and February 2024
On Rue Saint-Antoine between Avenue Marin and Avenue Atwater:
- Priority electrical connection work carried out by Hydro-Québec
On Rue Saint-Antoine between Avenue Atwater and Rue Irène:
- Permanent redevelopment of the sidewalk and the bike path between Avenue Marin and Avenue Atwater.
- Asphalting the bike path between Rue Rose-de-Lima and Rue Irène and at the corner of Rue Saint-Antoine and Avenue Greene.
- Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Getting around during operations
All parking obstructions and restrictions are being lifted on Rue Saint-Antoine and at various intersections between Avenue Atwater and Rue Rose-de-Lima until work resumes in the spring of 2024.
In order for Hydro-Québec to perform its work and to provide a safety perimeter, access to the sidewalk will remain restricted on the south side of Rue Saint-Antoine between Avenue Atwater and Avenue Marin.
This portion of the sidewalk will be temporarily rebuilt with asphalt to ease pedestrian traffic until the final redevelopment is completed in the spring of 2024.
By public transit
Changes will be applied to STM bus stops serving the area. Please contact 514-786-4636 or visit stm.info for further details.
Access to buildings
Homes, businesses and other buildings will remain accessible at all times.
Please view the latest construction notices.
- Redesign of Rue Saint-Antoine - Winter break: Complete reopening between Avenue Atwater and Rue Rose-de-Lima - November 16, 2023 [PDF 358 KB]
- Redesign of Rue Saint-Antoine - One traffic lane reopening - Starting Novembre 6, 2023 [PDF 380 KB]
- Redesign of Rue Saint-Antoine - Complete closure between Greene and Rose-de-Lima - Starting October 9, 2023 [PDF 304 KB]
- Redesign of Rue Saint-Antoine - Complete closure between Atwater and Brewster - Starting September 25, 2023 [PDF 452 KB]
- Redesign of Rue Saint-Antoine - New traffic configuration starting August 28, 2023 [PDF 463 KB]
- Redesigning of Rue Saint-Antoine - Re-opening of a street-lane starting from the week of July 17 [PDF 473 KB]
- Closure of Marin and Walker intersections starting June 19, 2023 [PDF 474 KB]
- Redesign of Rue Saint-Antoine - Closure starting the week of May 29 [PDF 474 KB]
- Redesign of Rue Saint-Antoine - Road work from May 22, 2023 [PDF 392 KB]
- Redesign of Rue Saint-Antoine - Upcoming work from May 3, 2023 [PDF 450 KB]
- Redevelopment of Rue Saint-Antoine - New obstructions starting March 31 [PDF 449 KB]
- Redevelopment of Rue Saint-Antoine - New obstructions starting the week of March 20 [PDF 502 KB]
- Redevelopment of Rue Saint-Antoine - Holiday Break - Starting December 23, 2022 [PDF 458 KB]
- Redevelopment of Rue Saint-Antoine Ouest - First stage of work - November 7, 2022 [PDF 458 KB]
- Saint-Antoine - Lettre en amont - Juin 2022 (in French) [PDF 1 MB]