In the spirit of getting together with friends and neighbours, LaSalle looks forward to welcoming you to LaSalle is our passion, the great family festivities, on Saturday, September 25, 2021, in Parc Marie-Claire-Kirkland-Casgrain, at the corner of boulevard LaSalle and 75e Avenue.
Schedule of events
Family activities – 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Entertainment, inflatable play structures, circus, giant games, train, gymnastics workshop (Club de gymnastique Jeune Aire), musical bikes and the L’Octogone library area.
- 3 p.m. - Barcode circus
- 4 p.m. - Inside-outside dance
River ride in collaboration with Rafting Montréal
3 departures scheduled - 1:30 p.m. / 3:30 p.m. / 5:30 p.m.
- Spaces are limited and only available to LaSalle residents. Proof of residence with photo and address required.
- No reservations. First come, first served!
- Minimum age required: 6 years old. Children must be accompanied by a parent.
- Prohibited for pregnant women
- Wear sporty, loose-fitting clothing. Shoes are required at all times.
o No dresses, skirts, hats or valuables
- Only for people who don’t fear water
- Please note that participants may be slightly splashed during the activity.
4:30 p.m. - Jeune Rebeu (rap)
5 p.m. - Samba Jeri | A nod to the Festival Expression artistiques d’ici et d’ailleurs
6:30 p.m. - Tamara Weber
7:30 p.m. - Corneille
You can bring your own chairs.
Rules to follow - COVID-19
Vaccination passport required
To take part in the event, everyone age 13 and over must present their vaccination passport. Proof of photo ID is also required for people aged 16 and over.
Compliance with public health measures
In order to comply with public health guidelines in effect, capacity at the site will be limited and reservations are required. All necessary measures will be taken to maintain a safe environment for everyone.
- Vroom Café (coffee and pastries)
- Club Richelieu LaSalle (hot-dogs and beverages)
- Café Ilios (ice cream)
- Communauté grecque (souvláki)
Parking is available at the Centre sportif Dollard-St-Laurent or on the surrounding streets.
The bike path will be closed at Parc Marie-Claire-Kirkland-Casgrain and rerouted along boulevard. LaSalle, between 68e and 75e Avenues.
The event is canceled.
See you there!