Given the present situation, attend the Borough Council meeting in the comfort of your own home, 100% webcast.
In LaSalle, a Borough Council meeting is usually held on the first Monday of each month!
- To take part in the democratic life of LaSalle
- To find out about the projects adopted and the decisions taken by your elected municipal officials
- To witness the debates surrounding the issues related to LaSalle’s social and economic development
- To speak directly to elected officials by registering for the question period : Due to the present situation surrounding COVID-19, the question period will be held online. You are invited to ask the Borough Council members a question by filling out this online registration form. You may submit your question until 6:00 p.m. Monday, February 8, 2021. Due to the exceptional circumstances, only one question per person will be accepted and it must be a maximum of 1,000 characters long. Outside this time frame, the messages sent will not be read.
February 8, 2021 Council Meeting
Pursuant to the requirements of section 356 of the Cities and Towns Act, and considering that council meetings are held virtually during the public health emergency, please find below the by-laws which will be adopted at the regular council meeting of February 8. These by-laws are exceptionally being tabled electronically.
Please note that the following resolutions will also be adopted during this meeting:
- Projet de résolution PP-24 | Démolition d’un bâtiment industriel existant sur la rue Clément et la construction d’un maximum de 233 habitations résidentielles.
- Projet de résolution PP-25 | Déplacement de la maison existante sur le lot 1 234 715 (boul. LaSalle), et la construction de 16 habitations unifamiliales.
- Projet de résolution PP-26 | Démolition d’un bâtiment mixte commercial et résidentiel au 9291, boulevard LaSalle et la construction d’un bâtiment multifamilial de 56 logements sur le lot no. 1 450 001.
- Projet de résolution PP-27 | Construction d’un bâtiment multifamilial de 21 logements sur le lot numéro 6 402 830 (angle boul. Bishop-Power et rue George).
Archives of meeting agendas, minutes and official records may be viewed online (in French).