Are you interested in LaSalle’s democratic life? Watch the Borough Council meeting, from the comfort of your own home, thanks to the webcast!
Why watch the Council meeting?
- To take part in the democratic life of LaSalle
- To find out about the projects adopted and the decisions taken by your elected municipal officials
- To witness the debates surrounding the issues related to LaSalle’s social and economic development
- To speak directly to elected officials by registering for the question period : You are invited to ask the Borough Council members a question by filling out this online registration form. You may submit your question until 4 p.m. Monday, March 7, 2022. Due to the exceptional circumstances, only one question per person will be accepted and it must be a maximum of 1,000 characters long. Outside this time frame, the messages sent will not be read.
March 7, 2022 Council Meeting
Pursuant to the requirements of section 356 of the Cities and Towns Act, and considering that council meetings are held virtually during the public health emergency, please find below the draft by-law which will be presented at tonight’s regular council meeting. This draft by-law is exceptionally being tabled electronically.
- Draft by-law LAS-0153 | Règlement autorisant l’aménagement d’une garderie dans le bâtiment existant situé sur le lot numéro 1 725 135
Archives of meeting agendas, minutes and official records may be viewed online (in French).