Given the present situation, attend the Borough Council meeting in the comfort of your own home, 100% webcast.
In LaSalle, a Borough Council meeting is usually held on the first Monday of each month!
- To take part in the democratic life of LaSalle
- To find out about the projects adopted and the decisions taken by your elected municipal officials
- To witness the debates surrounding the issues related to LaSalle’s social and economic development
- To speak directly to elected officials by registering for the question period : Due to the present situation surrounding COVID-19, the question period will be held online. You are invited to ask the Borough Council members a question by filling out this online registration form.
You may submit your question until 6:30 p.m. Monday, November 2, 2020. Due to the exceptional circumstances, only one question per person will be accepted and it must be a maximum of 1,000 characters long. Outside this time frame, the messages sent will not be read.
Council Meeting - November 2, 2020
Pursuant to the requirements of section 356 of the Cities and Towns Act, and considering that council meetings are held in closed sessions during the public health emergency, please find below the draft by-law which will also be presented at tonight’s regular council meeting. This draft by-law is exceptionally being tabled electronically.
Please note that the following by-laws will also be adopted during this meeting :
- Règlement 2030-LAS-61| Règlement amendant le règlement 2030 relatif à la circulation et à la sécurité publique.
- Règlement LAS-0140 | Règlement imposant une taxe relative aux services pour l’exercice financier 2021.
Archives of meeting agendas, minutes and official records may be viewed online (in French).