Public meetings of the Saint-Laurent council generally take place on the first Tuesday of each month.
/// Special procedure COVID-19 ///
The general meeting of the Saint-Laurent council for the month of May will take place as planned on May 5 at 7:30 p.m. However, it will be held in camera due to the sanitary measures that are still in effect.
Citizens can ask their questions to elected officials of Saint-Laurent by filling out this form.
The session may be viewed in real time by webcast on the following site : http://www.webtv.coop/group/Arr-de-Saint-Laurent/e632449b029214ed52abe6045ca68db1
Public meetings of the Saint-Laurent council generally take place on the first Tuesday of each month, at 7:30 p.m., in the Salle du conseil of the Mairie d’arrondissement, located at 777, boulevard Marcel-Laurin, in Saint-Laurent.
All citizens are invited to attend these meetings, during which they have two question periods: a half-hour period at the start of the session and an unlimited period at the end.
- Ordre du jour - Séance 2 février 2021 (in French) [PDF 69 KB]
- Agenda - February 2nd, 2021 (in French) [PDF 68 KB]
- Dépenses - Hydro-Québec - Saint-Laurent (in French) [PDF 72 KB]
- Bons de Bons de commande de 50000 $ et moins - Janvier 2021 - Saint-Laurent (in French) [PDF 147 KB]
- Règlement RCA03-08-0002-2 (in French) [PDF 64 KB]
- Règlement RCA08-08-0003-20 (in French) [PDF 60 KB]
- Règlement RCA08-08-0001-126 (in French) [PDF 83 KB]
- Règlement RCA08-08-0001-131 (in French) [PDF 437 KB]
- Règlement RCA08-08-0001-132 (in French) [PDF 127 KB]
- Règlement RCA08-08-0001-133- Premier projet (in French) [PDF 1 MB]