Public meetings of the Saint-Laurent council generally take place on the first Tuesday of each month.
/// Special procedure COVID-19 ///
The general meeting of the Saint-Laurent council for the month of June will take place as planned on May 4 at 7:30 p.m. However, it will be held in camera due to the sanitary measures that are still in effect.
Citizens can ask their questions to elected officials of Saint-Laurent by filling out this form.
Consult the draft by-law for the council meeting. (French only)
Public meetings of the Saint-Laurent council generally take place on the first Tuesday of each month, at 7:30 p.m., in the Salle du conseil of the Mairie d’arrondissement, located at 777, boulevard Marcel-Laurin, in Saint-Laurent.
All citizens are invited to attend these meetings, during which they have two question periods: a half-hour period at the start of the session and an unlimited period at the end.
- RCA08-08-0001-134 second projet (in French) [PDF 453 KB]
- RCA08-08-0001-137 projet (in French) [PDF 2 MB]
- RCA08-08-0001-136 règlement (in French) [PDF 62 KB]
- Dépenses Hydro-Québec (in French) [PDF 67 KB]
- Bon de commande moins de 50K (in French) [PDF 102 KB]
- Agenda General Meeting - May 4, 2021 (in French) [PDF 72 KB]
- Ordre du jour séance ordinaire - 4 mai 2021 (in French) [PDF 73 KB]