Montréal is at the maximum alert level. Curfew in effect from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m.Stay informed
Heritage and Place Names
Place names and our urban and archeological heritage: How are we protecting our cultural and architectural assets?
Content in this theme hasn't yet been integrated into the site.
Were you unable to find what you were looking for?
Some content is still unavailable on montreal.ca. These links to our other sites may interest you.
- Archives Montréal (in French only)
- Archeological heritage (in French only)
- Built heritage directory (in French only)
- Evaluation of an area’s heritage interest (in French only)
- Heritage action plan 2017-2022 (in French only)
- History of main streets (in French only)
- Restoration subsidies (in French only)
- Toponymy (In French only)
- Urban heritage
- Municipal buildings with heritage interest (in French only)