If you are a self-service vehicle (SSV) supplier and you wish to obtain a universal parking sticker, learn more about the steps to follow.
As an SSV supplier, you are permitted to place a universal parking sticker on your vehicles. The sticker allows users of your service to park in any residents-only parking space in participating boroughs, in compliance with the applicable by-law.
Two types of annual permit are offered:
- Permit 403, for gas-powered or hybrid self-service vehicles
- Permit 405, for electric self-service vehicles
Stickers cannot be sold, rented or transferred.
Renewing a parking sticker
The city automatically renews an annual parking sticker up to a maximum of four times.
Fees (taxes included)
- Permit 403 - $835
- Permit 405 - $300
- Registration certificates
- Civil liability insurance certificate covering protection against damage to third-party vehicles or the applicant’s self-service vehicles
- Power of attorney from the owner, if necessary
- Document identifying or establishing the applicant as the supplier of a car-sharing service
will become your favourite borough.