Get ready to stock up on books and movies of all kinds on July, Friday 8, Saturday 9, and Sunday 10 when the Pierrefonds Library will be parting with some of its collections to make room for new items, at the occasion of its annual book sale.
We are happy to announce the holding of this popular event in our community! The range of books on offer will be so varied that everyone will have the opportunity to find something new, whether it be novels, comics, children’s books, documentaries, encyclopedias and dictionaries, or even films in DVD or Blu-ray format.
Thousands of documents, all in good condition, will be offered for sale at less than five dollars.
Most of the collections are in French or English, but you can also discover a few gems in Spanish, Mandarin, Russian, and other languages.
- Friday, July 8: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday, July 9: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, July 10: 10 am to 4 pm
At the Pierrefonds Library, in the multifunctional room, located on the first floor.
- Adult books, CD, DVD : $1
- Kids books: $0,50
- Journals and magazines: $0,25
- Dictionaries and art books: $5
Modalities and measures
Cash, Interac and credit card payments will be accepted. Don’t forget to bring your reusable bags.
During the book sale event, the library will host several activities on Saturday, July 9.
- Face painting for children, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Magician, from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Pierrefonds-Roxboro Public Markets information booth, with the presence of partner organization Vert Cité, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.