The officials elected of the borough of Côte-des-Neiges–Notre-Dame-de-Grâce unanimously voted for the creation of a Working committee on mobility on Rue de Terrebonne.
The Working committee on mobility on rue de Terrebonne is tasked with making recommendations to the Borough Council concerning vehicle traffic, greater safety for active transportation and availability of public transit, and proposing solutions to the various problems with traffic on this street.
The Working committee on mobility on rue de Terrebonne must include four residents representing different lifestyles and perspectives, including one person with limited mobility or who works with such individuals.
To become a member of the Working committee on mobility on rue de Terrebonne, you must:
● live in the Notre-Dame-de-Grâce or Loyola district,
and/or be a borough resident with limited mobility,
and/or work with individuals with limited mobility in the borough;
● demonstrate interest in issues related to automobile, bicycle, pedestrian and limited-mobility traffic;
● be familiar with municipal issues;
● participate in Montréal/neighbourhood life;
● demonstrate communication skills:
o ability to communicate ideas
o openness to others’ ideas
o analytical skills (ability to define issues)
● be available to attend committee meetings.
APPLICATION PROCEDURETo apply to become a member of the Working committee on mobility on rue de Terrebonne, you must submit:
● a covering letter explaining your reasons for wishing to become a member and specifying your most frequent means of transportation
● your résumé
● proof of residency
Please submit your application by 4:30 p.m. on October 9, 2020:
Applications – Working committee on mobility on rue de Terrebonne
Me Geneviève Reeves
5160 Boulevard Décarie, Suite 600
Montréal, Québec H3X 2H9
By email: [email protected]