Explore Le Triangle area on Saturday, October 1 from 1:00 to 4:30 pm. A day of celebration filled with activities and surprises for the whole family.
Program of the day
Inauguration of the Yolène-Jumelle passage
At 1 p.m., the PassageYolène-Jumelle will be inaugurated in the presence of her family, elected officials and Gracia Kasoki Katahwa, mayor of the borough.
Urban Science Brass Band performance
A New Orleans style brass band with trompettes, saxophones, trombones, sousaphone, tubas and multilingual MCs will take to the streets to spread joy through music and dance.
- 1:30 p.m.: Departure from parc de la Savane
- 2:30 pm: Arrival at parc Saidye-Bronfman
Activities and leisure
Create at parc de la Savane
- Ping pong
- Games for children
- Drawing workshop with Diego Herrera (YAYO) and Talleen, visual artists specializing in illustration and drawing: 3:00 to 4:00 pm
Organized by the Centre Communautaire Mountain Sights
Play at Espace Paré
- Parcours Karibou for children: 1:00 pm - 1:45 pm
- Family group games: 1:45 pm - 2:30 pm
- Kin-ball: 2:30 - 3:15 pm
- Spikeball: 3:15 - 4:00 pm
- Mini-soccer: 4:00 - 4:45 pm
Hosted by LSCDNNDG
Get moving at parc Saidye-Bronfman
- Zumba: 1:15 - 2:15 pm
- Public Piano: 2:15 - 3:00 pm
- Creative Dance Exercise: 3:00 - 3:40 pm
- Yoga and Tai Chi: 3:40 - 4:00 pm
By the CELO
A free snack will be served throughout the day.
We look forward to seeing you there, rain or shine!