Following repairs to the water main that suffered a major leak on boulevard des Sources, at the corner of rue Pavillon, we advise you that it is no longer necessary to boil your tap water before drinking it.
Analyses carried out on water samples over the past few hours have shown that the situation is back to normal.
Our teams are currently in the process of distributing notices that confirm the lifting of the precautionary boil advisory.
Discard any ice cubes (and any ice reservoirs in the refrigerator) that were prepared using tap water since the boil water advisory was issued.
• It is no longer necessary to boil water before drinking.
• Let cold water run through all taps for a few minutes.
• Let water run through drinking fountains.
• Drain outdoor faucets.
• Empty, wash and disinfect ice machines.
• If you are using a water filtering device, follow the manufacturer’s instructions.