New measures implemented at the Complexe aquatique Michel-Leduc (Aquadôme) in LaSalle since the COVID-19 maximum alert level has been in effect. Check these measures before you go.
Regular rates in effect. If you decide to swim a second time on the same day, you will not have to pay again.
- There is no reservation system for public swimming. First come, first served.
Before you go to the Aquadôme
- It is strongly recommended that you go to the washroom before heading for the Aquadôme, as access to the washroom will be very limited.
- Put your swimsuit on under your clothes.
- Bring the bare essentials, as you will not have access to the showers.
- Arrive 10 minutes before your activity, but no earlier, in order to avoid waiting time in the changing room or on the pool deck.
Once you arrive at the Aquadôme
- You must enter the Aquadôme through the main entrance.
- An attendant will indicate the rules to be followed during your visit.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory upon entering the establishment, for users age 10 and over.
- You must keep the mask on until you reach the deck of your pool. Once you are ready to go in the water, you can take it off and wrap it in your towel. When you get out of the water, put it back on before heading to the changing rooms.
- Disinfect your hands at the entrance to the Aquadôme.
- When going to the changing rooms, you must follow the arrows on the floor.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Sneeze and cough into your elbow.
- Keep 2 metres away from the other users.
- You must leave the changing room within 15 minutes after the end of your activity so that the maintenance staff can disinfect the premises.
- The maximum number of swimmers allowed in the pools has been revised.
- You must follow the arrows on the ground when heading for the exit.
- Parents are asked to wait outside the Aquadôme and not in the eating area.
You have access to the changing rooms, including the washrooms, but not to the showers and dryers.
If you have any questions, you may call 514 367-6460 every day, 9 a.m. - 7 p.m., or go online: inscriptionsaquadome.ca
Have a good swim!