The free distribution of flower and vegetable seedlings will be held on Saturday, May 30 and Sunday, May 31 despite the pandemic. The activity has been adapted to the current situation.
- Two dates: Saturday, May 30 and Sunday, May 31
- Two locations:
- Online registration is mandatory;
- Limit of one entry per address to allow maximum number of residents to benefit from flower distribution;
- Limited time slots available;
- Only one person per address may attend the appointment;
- Bring a bag or container to carry the plants;
- Proof of residence required (public utility account, Accès Montréal card, drivers’ license);
- Mask strongly recommended.
Those with COVID-19 symptoms should not come to pick up plants. If you have symptoms and you have registered, please call 514 738-7848 to cancel your appointment (phone line open from Tuesday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.).
Residents MUST sign up using the online form before Thursday, May 28. They will have to pick up their plants at the selected time and bring a bag or container to carry them. Those who have not signed up will not receive plants.
The online registration form to use depends on your home address:
Those who are not able to fill out the online form can call their Éco-quartier (phone line open from Tuesday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.).
- Éco-quartier Notre-Dame-de-Grâce : 514 486-2727
- Éco-quartier Côte-des-Neiges : 514 738-7848
This year, residents will receive one bell pepper plant and two types of edible annual flowers:
- Nasturtium ‘Orchid Cream’ (full sun or part shade);
- Calendula officinalis ‘Playtime Mix’ (full sun or part shade);
- Capsicum annuum Hyb. ‘Pretty N Sweet’ Patio Collection (full sun);
The borough reminds you that there will be no distribution of compost or wood chips on these days.
Distribution for groups
The Éco-quartiers have directly contacted the groups that received plants in previous years. All the information has been sent to them directly. This activity is over.