This project calls for transforming Quai 34 in Lachine into an accessible and ecological living environment geared to relaxation. It was one of the winning projects in the first edition of the city’s participatory budget.
Redevelopment of the pier and greening of this paved section alongside the river to make it a safe and welcoming space conducive to socializing and the practice of various activities, including nature observation and fishing.
- Reduce heat islands and create more natural spaces.
- Transform a parking platform into a green space that allows natural stormwater runoff.
- Offer a new relaxation space accessible to local residents and visitors.
Learn more about the details of the project:
- Location: Quai 34, 34e avenue
- Budget: $3 million
- Construction period: Spring 2024
- Delivery date: fall 2024