La Piscinette is the first public swimming pool created from a container in Montréal. Enjoy this relaxation space and its varied entertainment program all summer long!
Located in the heart of Parc Jos-Montferrand, at the corner of Rue du Havre and Rue Sainte-Catherine Est, La Piscinette is a pilot project designed to offer Ville-Marie residents a unique space where they can enjoy summer to the fullest!
This temporary installation features:
- Special activities on Mondays and Thursdays, from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m., as well as on weekends
- A relaxation area with hammocks, Adirondack chairs and parasols
- A game box full of volleyballs, rackets, shovels and pails for playing in the sand, etc.
- A book and board game bin offered by the Ville-Marie libraries;
- Background music, and more!
Please note that the site and the La Piscinette patio (but not the pool) are designed to be universally accessible.
- Picnic area
- Volleyball court
- Accessible signage
- Accessible washrooms