The beaches of Parc-nature du Cap-Saint-Jacques are set in a sandy, tree-lined bay on the shores of Lac des Deux Montagnes.
Cap-Saint-Jacques Nature Park’s beaches are supervised by certified lifeguards during opening hours.
For group visits at the beach (minimum 25 people or for day camps): (514) 820-5801.
Please note that the telephone appointment service is only available during the summer season.
Rules to follow
At the beach, it is forbidden:
- Use a radio or sound system;
- Use a glass container;
- Consume any alcoholic beverage or food;
- Swim outside the buoys marking the swimming area;
- Swimming without a lifeguard present;
- Swimming without a bathing suit;
- Bicycles, scooters and skateboards are not permitted on the beach;
- Animals are not permitted in the beach area (including trails and picnic areas).
- Bike stand
- Drinking fountain
- Parking ($)
- Picnic area
- Vehicle charging station
- Accessible washrooms
- Reserved parking spaces (permit)
Children 0 to 5 years old
Children 6 to 17 years old
Adults 18 to 59 years old
Adults 60 and over
Families (2 adults + 3 children 6 to 17 years old)
Parking rates ($10.10) are extra.
- Credit card (MasterCard, Visa)
- Debit card