Keep up with what’s going on in your neighborhood, subscribe now to receive alerts.
Would you like to receive messages about topics that interest you (boil-water advisories, floods, pool closings, etc.)? You must create an account to subscribe to this free service.
Just follow these steps:
- Create an account or log in.
- Select “My notification preferences” in the drop-down menu in the upper right-hand corner, just below your first name.
- Click on “Edit” just to the right of “My notices and alerts.”
Notices and alerts, which are sent by e-mail or text message, let you know when a situation could impact your daily life, according to the topics you’ve selected.
Choose the topics that interest you:
- Urgent situations (required)
- Water and water mains
- Parks and municipal buildings
- Sports complexes
- Traffic and transportation
- Garbage and recycling
- Snow removal
- Public Meeting
Your data will never be shared with third parties or used for marketing. You will not receive ads or solicitation.
Subscription to alerts is free. Fees may apply depending on your mobile telephone package. Check with your provider.