Children between the ages of 5 and 12 will be delighted to participate in the many stimulating and enriching activities offered at the Pierrefonds-Roxboro Borough day camps, now being provided in partnership with the YMCA.
For Spring Break, five days of indoor and outdoor activities are offered to young campers on a flexible basis.
You can select the camp days according to your needs and availability.
The first edition of the Pierrefonds-Roxboro Spring Break Camp, presented in partnership with the YMCA, is offered on the following dates :
- February 28, March 1, March 2, March 3, March 4, 2022.*
Camps will be offered at a location near you:
- The Centre communautaire de l’Ouest at Grier Park
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Registration opens on February 2, 2022, through the YMCA’s website.
$51.50 per day. You can register for one or more days or the entire program.
*subject to public health guidelines.
Lots of fun activities
Five days of exciting activities are scheduled for Spring Break, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Treasure hunts, olympiads, variety shows, science challenges and, not to mention, outdoor activities and daily periods of rest and relaxation. The camp provides your children with a programming that allows them to fully enjoy their winter break.
Our campers are supervised at all times by experienced and enthusiastic camp counsellors.
A camp that meets the highest quality standards
Put your mind at ease! The Pierrefonds-Roxboro day camps, offered in partnership with The YMCA, conform to the rules of the Association des camps du Québec (ACQ). As a result, more than sixty standards govern our services, particularly with regard to the quality of counsellor training.
Our day camp programming also incorporates the values of solidarity, compassion, respect, inclusion, high achievement and audacity.
Summer day camps
Day camp registration for the summer will open on February 26.
Camps will be held at the following three locations:
For more details, visit the YMCA’s website.
The Spring Break Camp will follow the recommendations of public health authorities to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Here are the main guidelines:
1. Campers are divided into fixed groups. A distance of at least one metre is kept between each group.
2. Outdoor activities are preferred, except during extreme weather conditions; when indoors, each group must remain in its designated area.
3. Campers and staff must wear masks indoors, except when sitting down to eat and drink as long as a two-metre distance is maintained.
4. Contact between participants should be avoided, as should the sharing of equipment.
5. The camp leaders carry out strict hygiene and screening measures several times a day.