Public meetings of the Saint-Laurent council generally take place on the first Tuesday of each month.
Special procedure COVID-19
The general meeting of the Saint-Laurent council will be held in camera due to the sanitary measures that are in effect.
Citizens can ask their questions to elected officials of Saint-Laurent by filling out this form.
The session may be viewed in real time by webcast on this page.
Normally, outside COVID-19 situation, public meetings of the Saint-Laurent council generally take place on the first Tuesday of each month, at 7:30 p.m., in the council hall of the borough hall, located at 777, boulevard Marcel-Laurin, in Saint-Laurent.
All citizens are invited to attend these meetings, during which they have two question periods: a half-hour period at the start of the session and an unlimited period at the end.
- Ordre du jour de la séance ordinaire du 5 avril 2022 (in French) [PDF 80 KB]
- Hydro-Québec - du 24 février au 30 mars 2022- Saint-Laurent (in French) [PDF 342 KB]
- Dépenses 50 000 $ et moins - du 24 février au 30 mars 2022 - Saint-Laurent (in French) [PDF 250 KB]
- Règlement numéro RCA08-08-0001-148 (in French) [PDF 124 KB]
- Premier projet - RCA08-08-0001-149 (in French) [PDF 189 KB]
- Règlement numéro RCA08-08-0003-25 (in French) [PDF 104 KB]
- Agenda of the general meeting of the council of April 5, 2022 (in French) [PDF 122 KB]