Public meetings of the Saint-Laurent council generally take place on the first Tuesday of each month.
/// Special procedure COVID-19 ///
The general meeting of the Saint-Laurent council for the month of August will take place as planned on August 4th, at 7:30 p.m. However, it will be held in camera due to the sanitary measures that are still in effect.
Citizens can ask their questions to elected officials of Saint-Laurent by filling out this form.
The session may be viewed in real time by webcast on this page.
NOTE: The Draft By-law amending By-law 04-047 on the Urban Plan of the City of Montreal -
- CHAPTER 22 The Borough of Saint-Laurent being too large, it cannot appear on this page. However, it is available on request: [email protected]
Normally, outside COVID-19 situation, public meetings of the Saint-Laurent council generally take place on the first Tuesday of each month, at 7:30 p.m., in the council hall of the borough hall, located at 777, boulevard Marcel-Laurin, in Saint-Laurent.
All citizens are invited to attend these meetings, during which they have two question periods: a half-hour period at the start of the session and an unlimited period at the end.
- RÈGLEMENT NUMÉRO RCA08-08-0001-123 (in French) [PDF 182 KB]
- RÈGLEMENT NUMÉRO RCA08-08-0001-125 (in French) [PDF 95 KB]
- RÈGLEMENT NUMÉRO RCA08-08-0001-127 (in French) [PDF 361 KB]
- RÈGLEMENT NUMÉRO RCA08-08-0001-128 (in French) [PDF 404 KB]
- SLA_20200804_Dépenses Hydro (in French) [PDF 68 KB]
- SLA_20200804_BC Moins 50k (in French) [PDF 119 KB]