Public meetings of the Saint-Laurent council generally take place on the first Tuesday of each month, at 7:30 p.m., in the council hall of the borough hall, located at 777, boulevard Marcel-Laurin, in Saint-Laurent
Citizens can ask their questions to elected officials of Saint-Laurent by filling out this form.
The session may be viewed in real time by webcast on this page.
All citizens are invited to attend these meetings, during which they have two question periods: a half-hour period at the start of the session and an unlimited period at the end.
- Ordre du jour de la séance ordinaire du 3 mai 2022 (in French) [PDF 125 KB]
- Second projet - Règlement numéro RCA08-08-0001-149 (in French) [PDF 168 KB]
- Rapport PdQ 7 - janvier, février et mars 2022 - Saint-Laurent (in French) [PDF 72 KB]
- Dépenses 50 000 $ et moins - du 31 mars au 25 avril 2022 - Saint-Laurent (in French) [PDF 215 KB]
- Hydro-Québec - du 31 mars au 25 avril 2022 - Saint-Laurent (in French) [PDF 349 KB]
- Agenda of the general meeting of the council of May 3, 2022 (in French) [PDF 127 KB]