Public meetings of the Saint-Laurent council generally take place on the first Tuesday of each month.
All citizens are invited to attend these meetings, during which they have two question periods: a half-hour period at the start of the session and, if necessary, a second period at the end of the meeting.
Citizens can also ask their questions to elected officials of Saint-Laurent by filling out this form.
The session may be viewed in real time by webcast on this page.
- Ordre du jour - Séance ordinaire du 6 septembre 2022 (in French) [PDF 436 KB]
- Agenda of the general meeting of the council - September 6, 2022 (in French) [PDF 320 KB]
- Hydro-Québec - du 4 au 31 août 2022 - Saint-Laurent (in French) [PDF 348 KB]
- Dépenses de moins de 50 000 $ - du 4 au 31 août 2022 - Saint-Laurent (in French) [PDF 222 KB]
- Second projet de règlement numéro RCA08-08-0001-154 (in French) [PDF 192 KB]
- Second projet de règlement numéro RCA08-08-0001-155 (in French) [PDF 179 KB]