Change the address that the municipal court has on file for you

Last updated March 18, 2022

Would you like to change the address on your file at Montréal’s municipal court? Find out how here.

Contact us to change your address.


Report a change of address

775 Rue Gosford
Montréal, QC H2Y 3B9

303, rue Notre-Dame Est
Montréal, QC H2Y 3Y8

7275 Rue Sherbrooke Est
Second floor
Montréal, QC H1N 1E9

Temporary closure
7777 Boulevard Newman
Suite 301
Montréal, QC H8N 1X7

You can also submit your address change at an Accès Montréal office.

Cour municipale de la Ville de Montréal

C. P. 11046, succ. Centre-Ville
Montréal, QC H3C 4Y2

Send in the completed and signed form found above.

Attach the completed and signed form found above.