Accès Montréal service counters are open. We encourage you to continue to use our online services when possible.
During your visit:
- A staff member will greet you.
- You must line up, making sure to comply with physical distancing rules.
- A limited number of residents will be admitted to city hall at the same time.
- Wearing a mask or face covering is required for visitors to all borough buildings in Anjou as of Monday, July 13, except for children ages 12 and under.
- You must disinfect your hands when you enter city hall.
- Depending on customer traffic, the borough reserves the right to close the waiting line earlier than official closing time. It is strongly suggested to arrive 30 minutes before closing time to avoid not being able to enter.
The Anjou Accès Montréal Office: Your gateway to a variety of activities and services! Need to request a permit, green bin or Accès Montréal card? Just one phone call or visit is the answer. You can also contact us by e-mail: [email protected]
However, you can access a variety of services from the comfort of home by going online.
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Access ramp
- Accessible washrooms
- Wheel-chair accessible
- Cash (daily limit: $500)
- Cheque payable to “Ville de Montréal”
- Credit card (MasterCard, Visa)
- Debit card
- Postal money order payable to “Ville de Montréal”