The Sud-Ouest Accès Montréal Office: Your gateway to a variety of activities and services!
Need to request a permit, green bin or Accès Montréal card? Just one phone call or visit is the answer.
- You must enter via the 815 Rue Bel-Air entrance.
- Two people maximum are allowed in the building, and customers must enter alone.
- Persons with reduced mobility must enter through the universally accessible door on Rue Bel-Air.
- A sign will indicate instructions to follow before you enter.
- Cash (daily limit: $300)
- Cheque payable to “Ville de Montréal”
- Credit card (MasterCard, Visa)
- Debit card
- Postal money order payable to “Ville de Montréal”