Access Montreal Office is open to the public. Full services are offered in-person, despite the Covid-19 pandemic.
The Pierrefonds-Roxboro Accès Montréal Office: Your gateway to a variety of activities and services! Need to request a permit, green bin or Accès Montréal card? Just one phone call or visit is the answer.
You can also contact us by e-mail: [email protected]
Online service: preferable at all times
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we recommend that you use the online services (montreal.ca) or telephone (311) service whenever possible. Do you need to obtain, renew or replace a parking permit sticker, a pet permit or a building permit? Rather than going out to get it, apply online now!
COVID-19: During your visit in person
- You will be greeted outside by a staff member.
- You will line up outside, following the physical distancing rules.
- A limited number of citizens will be allowed, inside the borough hall.
- One resident at a time will be allowed to enter the office.
- Wearing a mask is strongly recommended and hand disinfection will be mandatory upon entry in the building.
- After each customer, the service counter will be disinfected by our maintenance worker.
- The Access Montreal Office will be closed between noon and 1 p.m. to allow for a complete cleaning of the premises.
- Depending on the number of people in line, the Borough reserves the right to close the waiting line earlier than the scheduled closing time.*
The permit counter is open with and without appointment.
We recommend that you make an appointment prior to your visit. Call 311 to make an appointment or write to [email protected]
Many services and permits are available online. Discover them here!
Rest assured that all health and physical distancing measures are being taken at the Borough Hall to welcome you safely.
* It is possible that the waiting time to enter the Access Montreal Office may be longer than usual. We thank you for your patience.
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Accessible parking
- Wheel-chair accessible
- Cash (daily limit: $500)
- Cheque payable to “Ville de Montréal”
- Credit card (MasterCard, Visa)
- Debit card
- Postal money order payable to “Ville de Montréal”