For relaxing or for working out, Bain Morgan offers open swim times and aquatic activities.
|Monday||12:00 pm to 1:00 pm|
|Tuesday||12:00 pm to 1:00 pm|
|Wednesday||12:00 pm to 1:00 pm|
|Thursday||12:00 pm to 1:00 pm|
|Friday||12:00 pm to 1:00 pm|
|Sunday||3:00 pm to 4:00 pm|
|Monday||1:00 pm to 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||1:00 pm to 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||1:00 pm to 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||1:00 pm to 4:00 pm|
|Friday||1:00 pm to 4:00 pm|
|Sunday||1:00 pm to 3:00 pm|
|Monday||4:00 pm to 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||4:00 pm to 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||4:00 pm to 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||4:00 pm to 5:00 pm|
|Friday||4:00 pm to 5:00 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am to 1:00 pm|
Access to locker rooms is restricted in accordance with the recommendation of the Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux. Only free swim activities and activities in connection with a sports-study program are maintained.
Rules to follow
Users should prepare themselves at home (showering, putting on a bathing suit, etc.).
- Hand-washing is mandatory before and after swimming.
- Users are advised to bring their own personal flotation devices.
- Users are advised to wear swimming goggles.
- All aquatic accessories are prohibited (e.g., beach ball, floating water mat, pool noodle, etc.).
- When using the water fountains, please avoid spitting or placing your mouth on the spout.
- The pool deck is open to the public, but the furniture is off limits.
- Only the washrooms are accessible inside the building (one person at a time).
- Users and staff must observe the physical distancing guidelines of 2 m when on the basin enclosure, in the pool and in the washrooms.
- Personal effects must be placed on the pool enclosure, in the areas designated for that purpose.
- Staff reserve the right to expel any user who fails to observe public health directives.
- Groups and day camps are required to reserve based on the proposed time slots.
As a preventive measure, an attendance register will be kept during drop-in activities at swimming pools.