Due to the works, the library will be closed from Wenesday 24 to Friday 26.
The intercultural library (CDN-NDG) is continuing its renovations to insulate walls and change windows in order to offer users comfortable, well-lit spaces.
February 27 through the end of May
- Creating a temporary area for adults on the second floor of the library.
- Internet stations and the novels and new books sections will be accessible.
- Comics, manga, documentaries and multilingual collections will be available on request.
- A reference librarian will be available on the second floor.
- The outdoor book drop will remain open at all times.
The Bibliothèque interculturelle promotes building bridges among the various cultures, notably by offering language courses, a world music collection and works in other languages, such as Arabic, Vietnamese, Hindi, Urdu and Tamil. It was the first library in Montréal to keep a collection of books in Tagalog, the language of the Philippines.