During the reconstruction of the L’Octogone library located at 1080 avenue Dollard, services are temporarily available at 2101 avenue Dollard (Place Newman).
The library redevelopment project is scheduled for completion in 2023.
A multifunctional facility
L’Octogone library offers a wide range of services, divided into two sections:
- Main room (entrance 1): to borrow novels, picture books, comics, documentaries, audio books, magazines, DVDs and Blue-Rays, video games, toys and musical instruments
- Comic book library (entrance 4): to borrow comic books (including manga), DVDs and Blue-Rays, and video games. A computer lab, with five computer stations, including two express (15-minute) stations, is available to users. Reservations may be made on site or by phone at 514 367-6559.
Access the documentary resources of Montréal’s library network through the Nelligan catalogue. Using this catalogue, you can search for a title, find out whether it is available and reserve (place a hold on) it as well as renew your loans in the comfort of your home with your online library account.
- Become a member -Obtain Accès-services LaSalle card.
- Borrow and return library materials.
- Access work spaces.
- Access computer stations (reservations on site or by phone at 514 367-6559).
- Access photocopiers and a scanner.
- Access reference and reader assistance services.
- Temporary membership (in french) (Allow three business days for processing your temporary membership.)
- Virtual activities and classes are available for children and adults alike.
- Reference and reader assistance services by email ([email protected] and [email protected])
- Reservations (holds) for titles in the Nelligan catalogue or by phone at 514 367-6384
- Digital library
Contact the library
Don’t hesitate to contact our team by phone:
- Circulation desk (for loans and renewals): 514 367-6375
- Reference and reader assistance (adults): 514 367-6384
- Reference and reader assistance (youth): 514 367-6379
- Computer laboratory: 514 367-6559
- Comic book library: 514 367-2109
- Air conditioning
- Bike stand
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Accessible parking
- Drop-off zone
- Ground-level entrance
- Wheel-chair accessible
- Credit card (MasterCard, Visa)
- Debit card