Just steps away from the Rosemont metro station, the Bibliothèque Marc-Favreau, with its 3,000 square meters, is one of the largest facilities in the city library network. Marc Favreau was an actor and creator of the famous Québec mime character, Sol. The library bearing his name, with its avant-garde design, was conceived with four major themes: family services, new technology, design and sustainable development. Among other features, there are an adult reading room, a colourful room with heated floor for the under-four brigade and a high-tech space for teenagers.
- Montréal residents and taxpayers: Free
- Children (ages 13 and under): $45
- Adults: $90
- Seniors (65 years and up, with proof of ID): $57
- City employees and retirees: Free
- Students (ages 13 and over who are full-time students in a Montréal school, with proof of enrollment): Free