The Sud-Ouest Fabricathèque is open and waiting for you!
Located in the bibliothèque St-Henri is a digital creation space inspired by fab labs, offering its visitors multidisciplinary activities organized by specialists and access to numerically controlled machines, various tools, craft materials and even audiovisual equipment.
On site, you will find digital and traditional machines that you can use to make objects for personal use: 3D printers, vinyl cutting machines, robotic machines, sewing and embroidery machines, audiovisual equipment and many more are at your disposal to unleash your creative talents!
The Fabricathèque is open to anyone who wants access to arts and crafts resources, technology of all kinds and multimedia production.
It is accessible through a program of activities. Take advantage of this service starting today.
- Introduction to the Fabricathèque du Sud-Ouest and demonstration of its equipment.
- Introduction to operating the equipment.
- Individual, personalized support for carrying out personal projects.
- Visits for organized groups with the possibility of carrying out a small technological project.
- Simple technological presentations.
Discover the Sud-Ouest borough’s online cultural calendar, which lists the cultural programs and events of the Maison de la culture Marie-Uguay, the four libraries and the outreach program.