The swimming pool at Parc de la Confédération is located at the corner of Avenue de Kensington and Avenue Biermans. It is the perfect place to cool off and enjoy a lane swim during the summer.
|Monday||4:00 pm to 7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||4:00 pm to 7:00 pm|
|Wednesday||4:00 pm to 7:00 pm|
|Thursday||4:00 pm to 7:00 pm|
|Friday||4:00 pm to 7:00 pm|
|Saturday||11:00 am to 7:00 pm|
|Sunday||11:00 am to 7:00 pm|
The parc de la Confédération outdoor swimming pool enables you to cool down, swim, and take advantage of the summer. It is free of charge to come swim during the summertime. The water quality is rigorously tested every day.
Every weekday morning until August 20, lanes are open to Montreal residents for lane swim.
Online registration for lane swim
To have access to the lane swim, it is mandatory to sign up online on the Loisirs Montréal website, which is available for registration 48h prior to the start of the activity.
If you do not possess a library card, fill out the form to obtain your Loisirs Montréal file number.
Rules to follow
Important information regarding COVID-19
Here are the good behaviours to follow to ensure everybody’s security and well being.
- Prepare yourself before arriving at the pool: shower and wear your bathing suit.
- If possible, bring a personal life jacket for children who do not know how to swim.
- Participants must bring, if possible, all necessary equipment for the aquatic activity they are attending.
- It is recommended to bring a filled water bottle.
Reception and waiting line
- Listen to the instructions given by the staff.
- Health assessment by the receptionist.
- Wearing a mask or face cover is mandatory for people aged 10 years and up.
- Signage and physical distancing rules must be respected.
- Changing rooms are closed, only the bathrooms are open.
- Wearing a mask or face cover is mandatory.
- Maximum capacity is restricted according to sanitary measures.
- Physical distancing rules must be respected.
- Changing rooms
- Changing table
- Drinking fountain
- Family changing room
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Picnic area