Wearing a face covering is required for everyone over age 12
The Le Plateau-Mont-Royal permit counter is your point of service for information and permit applications.
Important note: Applications for café-terrace, parklet and public occupancy permits must be made online or by e-mail. None of these applications will be accepted in person until further notice.
Would you like to know more about the legislation that is in effect in your borough? Before beginning a construction or renovation project, speak to one of our agents.
Ask us about the following topics:
- Tree felling
- Construction and renovation (indoor and outdoor)
- Commercial signs
- Occupancy of public property
- Commercial occupancy
Do you have questions?
- Write to us at: [email protected]
- Come and speak to one of our agents without an appointment: Come to the permit counter at least 60 minutes before closing time.
Applications only accepted online:
- Cheque payable to “Ville de Montréal”
- Credit card (MasterCard, Visa)
- Debit card
- Postal money order payable to “Ville de Montréal”