The permit office is open by appointment only. Call 311 to make an appointment or write to [email protected]
Would you like to know more about the legislation that is in effect in your borough? Before beginning a construction or renovation project, speak to one of our agents.
The L’Île-Bizard–Sainte-Geneviève permit counter is your point of service for information and permit applications. Ask us about the following topics:
- Tree felling
- Construction and renovation (indoor and outdoor)
- Commercial signs
- Commercial occupancy
Do you have questions?
- Write to us at: [email protected]
- Come and speak to one of our agents with an appointment: Send us an e-mail.
- Cash (daily limit: $500)
- Cheque payable to “Ville de Montréal”
- Credit card (MasterCard, Visa)
- Debit card
- Postal money order payable to “Ville de Montréal”