The Permits Office is open to the public and full services are offered in person, despite the Covid-19 pandemic. All sanitary measures are in place to ensure your health and safety during your visit.
The Pierrefonds-Roxboro permit counter is your point of service for information and permit applications. Ask us about the following topics:
- Tree felling
- Construction and renovation (indoor and outdoor)
- Commercial signs
- Occupancy of public property
- Commercial occupancy
Online service: preferable at all times
Many services and permits are available online. Discover them here!
COVID-19: During your visit
- You will be greeted outside by a staff member.
- You will line up outside, following the physical distancing rules.
- A limited number of citizens will be allowed, inside the borough hall.
- One resident at a time will be allowed to enter the office.
- Wearing a mask is strongly recommended and hand disinfection will be mandatory upon entry in the building.
- After each customer, the service counter will be disinfected by our maintenance worker.
- The Access Montreal Office will be closed between noon and 1 p.m. to allow for a complete cleaning of the premises.
- Depending on the number of people in line, the Borough reserves the right to close the waiting line earlier than the scheduled closing time.*
Rest assured that all health and physical distancing measures are being taken at the Borough Hall to welcome you safely.
* It is possible that the waiting time to enter the Access Montreal Office may be longer than usual. We thank you for your patience.
Do you have questions?
- Write to us at: [email protected]
- Come and speak to one of our agents :
- Without an appointment: Come to the permit counter at least 30 minutes before closing time.
- With an appointment: Send us an e-mail.
- Cash (daily limit: $500)
- Cheque payable to “Ville de Montréal”
- Credit card (MasterCard, Visa)
- Debit card
- Postal money order payable to “Ville de Montréal”