The Pierrefonds-Roxboro Permit Counter is your point of service for information and permit applications.
What services are offered?
Ask us about the following topics:
- Tree felling
- Construction and renovation (indoor and outdoor)
- Commercial signs
- Occupancy of public property
- Commercial occupancy
Online service: preferable at all times
Many services and permits are available online. Discover them here!
Do you have questions?
- Write to us at: [email protected]
- Come and speak to one of our agents :
- Without an appointment: Come to the permit counter at least 30 minutes before closing time.
- With an appointment: Send us an e-mail.
- Air conditioning
- Bike stand
- Changing table
- Drinking fountain
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Picnic area
- Vehicle charging station
- Access ramp
- Access way
- Accessible parking
- Accessible washrooms
- Drop-off zone
- Cash (daily limit: $500)
- Cheque payable to “Ville de Montréal”
- Credit card (MasterCard, Visa)
- Debit card
- Postal money order payable to “Ville de Montréal”