Wearing a face covering is required for everyone over age 10
The Ville-Marie permit counter is your point of service for information and permit applications.
Would you like to know more about the legislation that is in effect in your borough? Before beginning a construction or renovation project, speak to one of our agents.
Ask us about the following topics:
- Tree felling
- Construction and renovation (indoor and outdoor)
- Commercial signs
- Occupancy of public property
- Commercial occupancy
Do you have questions?
- Write to us at: [email protected]
- Come and speak to one of our agents:
- Without an appointment: Come to the permit counter at least 30 minutes before closing time.
- With an appointment: Send us an e-mail.
Use the interactive map to find out more about most of the standards that apply to the outside of your building. You can also find out if your building, or the area in which it is located, has heritage status
Persons with reduced mobility: You can request a permit from home. Simply send us an e-mail or call us at 311. An employee will contact you to set up a meeting at your home.
- Cash (daily limit: $500)
- Cheque payable to “Ville de Montréal”
- Credit card (MasterCard, Visa)
- Debit card
- Postal money order payable to “Ville de Montréal”