Place Shamrock, a popular place in Little Italy, is a perfect place to relax and gather all near long. This colourful space, which is located near Jean Talon Market, is also a delightful place to taste what you find at the market, with its charming picnic area.
This pedestrian street between Rue Saint-Dominique and Avenue Casgrain in Little Italy links two very popular places in Montréal: Boulevard Saint-Laurent and the Jean Talon Market. As such, the area is naturally popular with residents, who have made it a regular meeting place. Its colourful ground markings and fun installations have greatly contributed to its popularity with residents.
- Offer an attractive and lively public space to residents and the area’s business clientele.
- Picnic area with 100 seated places
- Food preparation area
- Play installations for kids
- Multi-purpose area for activities
- Lighting system to make getting around safer.