Guidelines apply to the practice of indoor activities.Stay informed
Free and open all year. Please note that the paddling pool is closed.
For relaxing or for working out, the pool at the Centre sportif Côte-des-Neiges offers open swim times and aquatic activities.
Free swim schedules and others activities available on Loisirs Sportifs CDN-NDG.
- Access to the center and swimming pool will be denied to anyone showing COVID – 19 symptoms.
- It is mandatory to wear a mask and it can only be removed for swimming.
- You must at all times respect public health recommendations: wash your hands, do not touch your face and keep a physical distance from others.
- It is the swimmers’ responsibility to respect the social distancing on the edge of the swimming pool AND in the swimming pool.
- Changing rooms, showers and water fountains are closed.
- Participants must wear their swimsuits under their clothing before arriving at the pool AND when leaving the pool.
- Participants must put their personal belongings on a chair on the pool edge.
- The outdoor patio is closed and it will only be used as an exit door.
- The usual safety rules for the swimming pool will be maintained and applied. Refer to our notice board for the swimming pool’s Internal Rules or visit the Loisirs Sportifs CDN-NDG website.
- There is a maximum of 18 swimmers per 45 minutes period during Adults with Laps (16+) free swim AND there will be a maximum of 45 swimmers per 45 minutes period during Free Swim for All.
- If there is no waiting line outside, swimmers can stay and continue their free swim BUT, if there is a waiting line, all participants will have to leave the pool at the end of their 45 minutes free swim period.
* We rely on the responsibility, cooperation and understanding of every swimmer to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable swimming experience. Happy free swim!
- Air conditioning
- Changing rooms
- Changing table
- Drinking fountain
- Family changing room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Vending machine