Required for certain activities and sitesStay informed
Free and open all year. Please note that the paddling pool is closed.
For relaxing or for working out, the pool at the Centre sportif Côte-des-Neiges offers open swim times and aquatic activities.
Free swim schedules and others activities available on Loisirs Sportifs CDN-NDG.
Rules to follow
- You must register online 24 hours in advance for free swims, starting at 7:00 am the previous day.
- Free swims are primarily reserved for Montreal residents. You must come to the center with your proof of residence.
- Access to the center and the swimming pool will be refused to anyone showing symptoms of Covid-19.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory for people aged 10 years and more. It can only be removed for swimming.
- You must respect public health recommendations at all times: wear a mask, keep a distance of 1 m from
others and wash your hands regularly.
- The changing rooms will be accessible for the toilets and, if necessary, the cabins only. The showers remain
- Participants must arrive 5 minutes before the free swim starts; the wait will be outside the center.
- Participants will have 15 minutes to leave the pool in order to facilitate entry for the next free swim.
Maximum for laps: 24 swimmers / Maximum for all: 45 swimmers
In order to facilitate the turnover between swims, we ask all swimmers to wear their swimsuits under their clothes before arriving at the pool AND when leaving the pool like last summer. Access to the pool is through the changing rooms AND exit is through the door at the back of the center at the end of the central corridor.
We rely on the responsibility, cooperation and understanding of every swimmer to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable swimming experience. Happy free swim!
- Air conditioning
- Changing rooms
- Changing table
- Drinking fountain
- Family changing room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Vending machine
Activities by registration
View classes and activities by registration that are offered in this place: