Guidelines apply to the practice of indoor activities.Stay informed
For relaxing or for working out, the pool at the Centre sportif de Notre-Dame-de-Grâce offers open swim times and aquatic activities.
Free and open all year.
Free swim schedules and others activities available on Loisirs Sportifs CDN-NDG.
- Access to the center and swimming pool will be denied to anyone showing COVID – 19 symptoms.
- It is mandatory to wear a mask and it can only be removed for swimming.
- You must at all times respect public health recommendations: wash your hands, do not touch your face and keep a physical distance from others.
- It is the swimmers’ responsibility to respect the social physical distancing on the edge of the swimming pool AND in the swimming pool.
- Changing rooms, showers and water fountains are closed.
- Participants must wear their swimsuits under their clothing before arriving at the pool AND when leaving the pool.
- Participants must put their personal belongings on a chair on the pool edge.
- The outdoor patio is closed and it will only be used as an exit door.
- The usual safety rules for the swimming pool will be maintained and applied. Refer to our notice board for the swimming pool’s Internal Rules or visit Loisirs Sportifs CDN-NDG website.
- There is a maximum of 18 swimmers per 50 minutes period during Adults with Laps (16+) free swim AND there will be a maximum of 45 swimmers per 50 minutes period during Free Swim for All.
- If there is no waiting line outside, swimmers can stay and continue their free swim BUT, if there is a waiting line, all participants will have to leave the pool at the end of their 50 minutes free swim period.
* We rely on the responsibility, cooperation and understanding of every swimmer to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable swimming experience. Happy free swim!
- Air conditioning
- Changing rooms
- Changing table
- Drinking fountain
- Family changing room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Vending machine