Required for certain activities and sitesStay informed
The Stade de soccer de Montréal is a sports facility available to all Montrealers, including young soccer fans.
This building is the winning design from a competition and has become a symbol of creativity and innovation in Montreal.
Here are all the details about the stadium’s capacity, dimensions and available facilities for each rental space.
- A soccer field for 11 players that can be divided into 2 fields for 9 players or 3 fields with 7 players
- Playing surfaces with synthetic covering
- 750 seats in the bleachers
- 12 team changing rooms with lockers
- Event area
- Food service area
- Specialized gift shop
- Multimedia room
- Training room
Outdoor soccer field
- An 11-player or nine-player soccer field that can be divided into 2two seven-player fields.
- Four five-player fields
- Playing surface with synthetic covering
- Lighted field
- 600 seats in the bleachers
- Multipurpose area next to the buildings for events or warming up before the game.
Rules to follow
COVID-19 : Court rentals (indoor and outdoor) are suspended until further notice and will resume when government guidelines permit.
- Bike stand
- Changing rooms
- Changing table
- Drinking fountain
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Nursing room
- Picnic area
- Vehicle charging station
- Vending machine
- Access ramp
- Accessible washrooms
- Ground-level entrance
- Reserved parking spaces (permit)