After its major renovations, the Stade Gary-Carter can now host large games. The new synthetic surface means that its hours of use can be doubled and the bleachers now have 1,000 seats.
Local teams in all categories can practice and compete on the modular playing area. The Ahuntsic-Cartierville Baseball Association (in French), the Montréal Desjardins Orioles - junior elite (in French)and the Montréal Orioles - minor league AA (in French) the playing field.
- One outdoor baseball field that can accommodate all categories of baseball and softball
- Illuminated field
- Playing surfaces with synthetic coating
- Two cages for hitters
- Two enclosures for pitchers
- 1,000 seats in the bleachers
- Universal accessibility
- Three team locker rooms and one locker room for referees
- Snack bar (open during games)
- Ticket office
- Announcers’ room with sound system
To reserve the field, visit the Association des sports de balle de Montréal’s Web site (in French).
- Changing rooms
- Drinking fountain
- Access way
- Accessible washrooms
- Ground-level entrance
- Wheelchair accessible with assistance