The Commission sur le développement social et la diversité montréalaise looks at issues and consults the population in order to inform decision-making by elected officials who sit on city council and on the agglomeration council, including on the following subjects:
- social development
- diversity and inclusion of all Montrealers
- housing and assistance for people dealing with homelessness
- management of the Fonds de lutte contre la pauvreté
Three councils participate in the consultations led by this standing committee:
- the Conseil interculturel de Montréal (in French)
- the Conseil jeunesse de Montréal
- the Conseil des Montréalaises
This standing committee leads public consultations that allow residents to express their opinions.
Want to participate in a public consultation meeting? View the calendar (in French).