The Commission sur le développement social et la diversité montréalaise looks at issues related to the quality of the living environments of Montréal’s population and the fight against poverty. Learn more about this standing committee.
The Commission sur le développement social et la diversité montréalaise looks at issues and consults the population in order to inform decision-making by elected officials who sit on city council and on the agglomeration council, including on the following subjects:
- social development
- diversity and inclusion of all Montrealers
- housing and assistance for people dealing with homelessness
- management of the Fonds de lutte contre la pauvreté
Three councils participate in the consultations led by this standing committee:
- the Conseil interculturel de Montréal (in French)
- the Conseil jeunesse de Montréal
- the Conseil des Montréalaises
This standing committee leads public consultations that allow residents to express their opinions.
Want to participate in a public consultation meeting? View the calendar (in French).
Would you like to reach us? Contact us by phone at 514-872-3000 or e-mail us at [email protected].
See issues (in French) that this committee handles.
Visit our YouTube account to watch archived videos (in French) of issues examined by standing committees.