This winter season, take advantage of the facilities at the Sportplexe Pierrefonds to practice your skating strokes!
Thanks to an agreement between the Borough of Pierrefonds-Roxboro and the Pierrefonds Sportplexe, residents have access to the indoor skating rinks at predetermined times.
So come and have some fun and be active in a safe environment!
14700, boulevard Pierrefonds, Pierrefonds (Québec) H9H 4Y6
Participants 13 years of age and older must present their vaccine passport and photo identification at the entrance. ( Those between the ages of 16 and 74 must present photo identification. No photo is required for 13 to 15 year olds, or for visitors aged 75 and over).
Guidelines issued by provincial and municipal health authorities, as well as by the Sportplexe Pierrefonds, must be followed at all times.
Additional information on the activity
- No reservations are required. Priority will be given on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Helmets are mandatory.
- Ice skating supports (skating aids) are available on site
- Masks must be worn indoors except during physical activity.
INTERGENERATIONAL SKATING - RINK 1 - FREE
Adults and toddlers share the ice. A space is reserved in the centre of the rink for the children.
OPEN SKATING - RINK 1 - FEE PAYABLE
Admission fees : Adults (13 years and older) $3; children (12 years and younger) $1.
HOLIDAY SKATING - RINK 4 - FREE
SPRING BREAK SKATING - RINK 4 -FREE
Time slots and rates: Winter 2022
February 7 to March 30
Mondays and Wednesdays
10 to 12 a.m.
February 12 to March 26
7:30 to 9:30 p.m.
1:30 to 4:30 p.m.
Adults (13 +)
Children (12 and younger)
Spring Break skating
February 28 to March 4
Noon to 3 p.m.
Conditions of use of the premises
The following measures must be observed to maintain safe conditions for all participants, employees and partners:
- Each person entering the arena must wear a face mask and disinfect their hands.
- It is recommended to arrive no more than 15 minutes before time and leave no more than 15 minutes after the end of the activity.
- The changing rooms are available but on a limited basis. You can also sit on the benches next to the ice to lace up your skates.
- Helmets must be worn by all participants. We suggest adding protective gear as needed.
- Maintain a safe distance between skaters during the activity.
- During the activity on the rink, the face mask can be removed. However, they must be worn as soon as the participant leaves the ice surface, whether they are on the bench or elsewhere in the arena.
- If you appear to have symptoms related to COVID-19, we ask that you do not come to the arena.
- An employee will control access to the arena. This person will also check your vaccination passport and identification. We kindly ask you to comply with this security step and will not accept any disrespect towards this staff member.
- Spectators are not allowed.
*The Pro Shop for skate sharpening and equipment rental ($).