Use our online services
You can pay or contest a statement of offence, view your tax account, pay for a renovation permit application, and much more. Access a variety of digital services from the comfort of your living room.
Most of our services are available without an account at montreal.ca. However, to apply for certain permits, you will have to create one. All you need is an e-mail address and a password. It’s fast, easy and free.
Taxes and property assessment
- Check the balance of your tax account
- View a copy of your tax account
- View the property assessment roll
- Info-collectes, to view the collection schedule and procedure
Not available in Anjou and Saint-Laurent.
- Get an occupancy permit for commercial, industrial or professional activity
Not available in Anjou.
Doors and windows
- Add doors and windows or replacing them with models that have different dimensions
- Replace doors and windows with models that have the same dimensions
Repair or replacing your exterior siding
Building or replacing a terrace, balcony, veranda or stoop
Renovate the interior of a building
Residential pools and spas
Online services offered everywhere except in the following boroughs: Ahuntsic-Cartierville, Anjou and Outremont.
- Apply for a permit to fell trees on a private lot
- Apply for a permit to fell an ash tree on private property
Temporary occupancy of public property
- Get a temporary occupancy of public property for construction purposes permit
- Get a permit to temporarily occupy public property for filming purposes
- Get a permit to drive an outsized vehicle
- Park a moving van or moving truck
Report an issue
- Damaged street furniture
- Broken street light
- Cleanliness issue
- Issue with a traffic light
- Signage error during a snow removal operation
- Snow removal
- Slippery street or sidewalk
- Sewer drain
- Graffiti on public property
- Mechanical sweeper
You can report an issue by using our online services or the Montréal - Resident Services app.
- Submit an application for a public consultation to the city using the right of initiative
- Submit an application for a public consultation to your borough using the right of initiative
Info-Remorquage, to find a towed vehicle