You can pay or contest a statement of offence, view your tax account, pay for a renovation permit application, and much more. Access a variety of digital services from the comfort of your living room.
Most of our services are available without an account at montreal.ca. However, to apply for certain permits, you will have to create one. All you need is an e-mail address and a password. It’s fast, easy and free.
Additional online services are available in French. View the list
Parking permit and stickers
Online service available everywhere, except in the following boroughs: Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montréal-Nord, Rivière-des-Prairies–Pointe-aux-Trembles, Rosemont–La Petite-Patrie and L’Île-Bizard–Sainte-Geneviève.
- Get a residents-only parking permit
- Get an additional parking permit
- Renew a residents-only parking permit
- Renew an additional parking permit
- Replace a residents-only parking permit
- Change a parking sticker after moving to a new address (in a few boroughs only)
Taxes and property assessment
Info-collectes, to view the collection schedule and procedure
Not available in Anjou.
Doors and windows
- Add doors and windows or replacing them with models that have different dimensions
- Replace doors and windows with models that have the same dimensions
Temporary occupancy of public property
- Get a temporary occupancy of public property for construction purposes permit
- Get a permit to temporarily occupy public property for filming purposes
- Get a permit to drive an outsized vehicle
Report an issue
- Damaged street furniture
- Broken street light
- Cleanliness issue
- Signage error during a snow removal operation
- Submit an application for a public consultation to the city using the right of initiative
- Submit an application for a public consultation to your borough using the right of initiative
Info-Remorquage, to find a towed vehicle