If you wish to dispose of a computer, a TV screen or a printer, you are required to recycle them, regardless of whether they are functional. Learn how to recycle your electronics.
The following small electronic products are not accepted in collections:
- cables and other computer components
- stereo systems
- cathode or flat screens (LCD and plasma)
- DVD or VHS players
- personal computers or laptop computers
- televisions (CRT and flat screen)
- televisions with integrated DVD or VHS players
In order to recycle these products, you must go to a drop-off location.