Recycle small electronic products
Last updated December 16, 2022
If you wish to dispose of a computer, a TV screen or a printer, you are required to recycle them, regardless of whether they are functional. Learn how to recycle your electronics.
The following small electronic products are not accepted in collections:
- cables and other computer components
- stereo systems
- cathode or flat screens (LCD and plasma)
- DVD or VHS players
- personal computers or laptop computers
- televisions (CRT and flat screen)
- televisions with integrated DVD or VHS players
In order to recycle these products, you must go to a drop-off location.
Two options are offered:
- Go to the nearest ecocentre.
- Go to a drop-off point.
Some éco-quartiers recycle electronics. They can be found on the drop-off points map.