Wearing a face covering is required for everyone over age 10
The LaSalle Accès Montréal Office: Your gateway to a variety of activities and services! Need to request a permit, green bin or Accès Montréal card? Just one phone call or visit is the answer.
You can also contact us by e-mail: [email protected]
Online service: preferable at all times
Despite the reopening of the Bureau Accès LaSalle, we recommend that you use the online services or telephone (311) service whenever possible. Do you need to obtain, renew or replace a parking permit sticker, a pet permit or a building permit? Rather than going out to get it, apply online now!
During your visit
- You will be greeted outside by a staff member.
- You will line up outside, following the physical distancing rules.
- One resident at a time will be allowed to enter the office.
- Depending on the number of people in line, the Borough reserves the right to close the waiting line earlier than the scheduled closing time.*
Permit counter – by appointment only
The permit counter is still open by appointment only. Call 311 to make an appointment.
Rest assured that all health and physical distancing measures are being taken at Borough Hall to welcome you safely.
* It is possible that the waiting time to enter the Bureau Accès LaSalle may be longer than usual. We thank you for your patience.
- Cheque payable to “Ville de Montréal”
- Credit card (MasterCard, Visa)
- Debit card
- Postal money order payable to “Ville de Montréal”